A planned unit development (PUD) permits a mix of land uses along with a high density of residential units. The common areas of the grounds are owned by a community association, not by individuals. Most PUD’s include residential areas, shopping areas, and professional offices.
Buying and selling real estate is easy once you understand the basics. On this site, you'll find information, lessons, advice, and tutorials on everything you need to know about conducting a real estate transaction - from finding the property of your dreams to what to expect at the closing and everything in between.
SEARCH PROPERTY LISTINGS
- BANK-OWNED DEALS Get FREE email alerts for bank-owned properties in Tampa Bay, Florida
- BUY CHEAP CONDOS Get FREE email alerts for cheap condos in Tampa Bay, Florida
- BUY TAMPA FLORIDA CONDOS Buy a Condo in Tampa, Florida
- Diana Lisinski- Your Tampa Bay REALTOR
- Nationwide Database Of Foreclosures
- What is your Tampa Bay home worth?
- YBOR CITY- Tampa Real Estate